If you’re keen to further your sales career and have some face-to-face cold-calling experience, how about a new job with fantastic opportunities to progress and develop, working for Grundon, one of the UK’s top-performing private companies? As Sales Executive, you'll join a small team at our Bishop's Cleeve office, near Cheltenham, on a permanent full-time contract and earn a competitive salary, uncapped commission and some great benefits, including:
- Company car (you must have a full UK driving licence and live within, or be willing to relocate to, within a 40-mile radius of Bishop's Cleeve)
- Pension scheme – you contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this
- Life assurance cover as a member of our pension scheme (twice your annual salary from day one)
- Discretionary bonus based on performance
- Option to buy additional holiday and join cycle to work scheme (after a qualifying period)
About the Sales Executive role
In this job, every day is different: you meet new people and manage your own time and diary. As our Sales Executive, you will be part of a wider close-knit team where everyone works together and helps each other out. You will:
- Create and retain your own account base of customer, ensuring they have waste solutions that meet their needs.
- Manage existing accounts and convert queries into sales.
- Make your own appointments to visit clients face to face, but also undertake cold calling - essential to build up your database.
Grow with Grundon
The opportunities to progress in sales at Grundon are some of the best in the industry. As an award-winning waste and environmental business, we’re growing and developing new waste innovations and solutions that can help our customers – from shops and schools to restaurants and manufacturers – achieve their ‘green’ aspirations. You only have to visit our modern Energy from Waste facility on the outskirts of London to realise that a career with us is far from boring.
What we're looking for in our Sales Executive
- You already have some sales background and experience in dealing with customers under your belt.
- You're proactive and highly self-motivated; a persuasive 'people person' with great communication skills.
- You're good at organising your time and meeting deadlines.
- Ideally, familiarity with your working territory in the Cotswolds and surrounding area, including Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Malvern and Evesham.
What are the working hours?
35 hours per week: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, although flexibility is required.
Interested in joining the Grundon success story and embarking on a rewarding career path as our Sales Executive? Click apply. No agencies please
Please note: We don’t use apply-by dates, but interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible