With its distinctive mellow red colour, Redpave Path Dressing provides an attractive alternative to other surfacing materials such as concrete, paving and flagstones.
Redpave is a dolomitic limestone, screened to 3mm, which remains firmer under foot than other path gravels. It is easy to lay and compacts nicely, meaning that it requires minimal maintenance and aftercare.
With 1.8 tonnes per cubic metre bulk density, one tonne of this dressing will cover approximately 30 square metres of pathway at 50mm thick.
Our popular Redpave Path Dressing gravel has a number applications, and has been used in the following selected locations:
• Frilford Heath Golf Club, Abingdon
• Puckrup Hall Golf Club, Tewkesbury
• Filton Golf Club, Filton, Bristol
• Goring and Streatley Golf Club, Streatley-on-Thames
• Hadden Hill Golf Club, Didcot
• Brickhampton Court Golf Club, Churchdown, Gloucester
• Southfield Golf Club, Headington, Oxford
• Badgemore Park Golf Club, Henley-on-Thames
• Huntercombe Golf Club, Henley-on-Thames