Specialist Cleaning & Decontamination Sales Exec
Do you have experience of securing sales in the world of commercial cleaning or decontamination? If you're hungry for a new challenge, here's a rewarding opportunity to grow sales of Grundon's specialised services (think tank cleaning, site decontamination, decommissioning, spillages, emergency response clearances and more). As Specialist Cleaning & Decontamination Sales Executive, reporting in to our head office in Benson, South Oxfordshire, but predominantly field-based, you will join us on a permanent full-time contract and earn a competitive salary and sales commission, plus a host of great benefits, including:
- Company car
- Discretionary bonus (performance based)
- Pension scheme (you contribute 5% of pay, Grundon matches this) with life assurance cover
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Reward and discount shopping scheme
- Range of wellbeing benefits, including Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work, health cash plan and discounted gyms
The Specialist Cleaning & Decontamination Sales Executive role
The Industrial Services arm of our hazardous-waste area of the business provides varied services to Grundon customers across our operating area. As Specialist Cleaning & Decontamination Sales Executive you will retain existing business but also establish new customers, undertaking site visits and thoroughly assessing jobs. Building relationships with other Grundon sales teams to generate leads is also important.
What we are looking for in our Specialist Cleaning & Decontamination Sales Executive
- A proactive and collaborative sales professional with a proven track record of negotiating and closing deals, ideally in the specialised cleaning/decontamination/industrial services industry.
- A degree of waste knowledge, as compliance with health, safety and environmental regulations is essential.
- Good computer skills, including social media.
- Full UK driving licence.
Working hours: 37.5 per week - 8.30am-5pm, Mon-Fri, although flexibility will be required due to the nature of the role.
Grow with Grundon
One of the UK's top-performing private companies, Grundon is a long-established and award-winning waste management, environmental and quarrying company that develops and invests in the people that work for us.
Interested in joining our success story as Specialist Cleaning & Decontamination Sales Executive? We don’t use closing dates, but interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible. No agencies please